Monday, January 19, 2009

Blast from le past

I was trying to think of things I wanted to post, and then I came across this gem. The truth is, There's a lot to be said, but not the right time to say it. I've been working like mad on an application for continuing school, so I've been keeping myself busy with creative things. It's a little draining, but nothing that a good cup of coffee can't cure. This weekend has been a good one. I am realized more not then ever before how important my long beach family is, and how close we all are. I am lucky to be part of such a caring and selfless community of people. Much to ponder. 

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

HEY!!!! i found you via the internet world! hi friend. like your bloggy.

can we please hangout more before i leave? i have a week... call me! 530 277 6973