Sunday, November 2, 2008


It rained in LA today. I was walking back from the fashion district and large drops kept falling one by one on my face and then all of the sudden it was all out raining. Not pouring, but enough to make the pavement give off that intoxicating rain scent. My roommates decided that today would be a great day to start celebrating Christmas...so I was awoken this morning by Bing Crosby singing the drummer boy. Pa-RUM-pum-pum-PUMMMM. They then proceeded to make christmas decorations for the house. It felt funny. I don't usually celebrate christmas until the day after thanksgiving. I think it wrong to rob thanks giving of a proper build up. It gets shafted year after year. Well not this year, Thanksgiving, this goes out to you! This year I'm your number one fan and I will celebrate you and the indians and the pilgrims too. Eat that Christmas! 

No comments: