Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Autumnal Automic Automatic Autumn

feeling like he looks today...

Let's be honest. Today is a little bit slow. It's still raining though which makes me happier then I can express via blog or emoticon /: 0
I suppose today would be the perfect type of weather to go to a Los Angeles style pumpkin patch. Just enough drizzle and gray to actually resemble what might be mid October in sayyy the great north west. But then again, who are we kidding? What I didn't mention is that it's still 75 degrees outside. le sigh.
I've started early on my Christmas shopping this year. I am going to try my very best to A: have a well thought out gift for each of my immediate family members, and B: Have at least something for the ones that I always kick myself for forgetting about. hmmm. So that being said, I'm exploring the great wide world of online shopping. GLORIOUS. It's endless really. Between Etsy, borders, and taxidermy.com (so not a real website) I think I've got my bases covered. (Laurel you're not getting anything animal part related, so don't even get that thought in that little scheming brain of yours).

Album selections for the week:
1. Kid Cudi-what ever his newest album was called...
2. In Rainbows-Radiohead
3. The Antlers-There new album name slips my mind but maaaan is it autumnal

No comments: